Practice Membership Plan
NEW PATIENTS – When you join the practice, we will ask you to join our dental care plan as we believe in helping you to maintain your oral health, whilst enabling you to spread the cost of your routine dental care. That’s why we have introduced our own dental membership plan to ensure healthy teeth and gums for life.
Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
We believe in helping you to maintain your oral health, whilst enabling you to spread the cost of your routine dental core. That’s why we have introduced our own Dental Care Plan to ensure healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduce the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular appointments include
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a monkey Direct Debit
- Exclusive 20% discount on many treatments, 10% discount on oral health products*
- PLUS it saves you money compared to provide pay-as-you-go fees
What is included in your membership?
|Dental Care Plan|
|Number of dental health examinations per year***||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year*“*||2|
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically neces sory for an in depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques to help you prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
We believe this results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Please speak to any member of the téam if you would like more information or for details on how to register.
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whist the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit. For more information, please visit https://scheme.wdeas.co.uk/patients.
**Exclusion apply to additional hygiene, orthodontics, periodontal treatment, implants and orthodontics. Discount includes only oral health products that are purchased at the practice.
***The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
****An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only. Prices correct at time of print.
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Assistance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payment for up to 12 months.
Please see the keyfacts document for further details.
*** An Initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
Price correct at time of going to print.
For patients between 6 – 18 years of age – £3.95 per month
This includes a check up, a clean and radiographs.
How to Register?
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register.
For further information on any of our services or to book an appointment, call us on 020 8500 3339.